Is my husband having an affair? Such an interesting question but are the answers as interesting as well? How can I as a wife tell that he really is cheating on me? There are ways to find out by looking for certain signs. However, though these signs may be manifest in him, always bear in mind never to confront him unless you have solid proof that your husband really is cheating on you. There are ways though to know that he might or that he really is doing extra-curricular activities that you do not know.
Is My Husband Having an Affair?
They say that when a spouse thinks or has doubts that his or her partner is having an affair, these hunches are mostly true. Statistics say though that men cheat more than women. The only difference is that they have their own reasons why they do so. But most of the time, they blame their spouses of the affair that the cheating party allowed in the first place! But how do you know if your doubts are leading you to the answer that your partner, husband for that matter, is having extra-marital affairs? Is my husband having an affair?
Signs of a Cheating Husband
Below are signs if your husband is having extra-marital affairs:
• If changing from better smelling aftershaves, putting on perfume, getting a new haircut, going to the gym, recurrent bathing, and purchasing new underwear is not what he usually does.
• If working late or if working out of town suddenly has become usual and it would not appear on his paycheck and his mileage as well.
• When his bank account (bank statements, check stubs, credit card bills, etc…) has a sudden drop or withdrawals, which mostly you have no knowing of, are habitual.
• When he buys a new mobile phone, applies for a new line (billed to his office), or even just answering in secrecy without telling you.
• If you have a gut feeling that there is a yes answer to the question is my husband having an affair?
• If he has a change in sex life – either he stops making love to you or frequently wants to have it with you or has unusual sex requests.
• When he becomes more interested in doing something by or for himself rather than the usual father or husband figure that he is or becomes more irritable and less interested in conversations with you
Best Solution to Possibly Stop the Affair
So if that nagging suspicion you have about your husband is more than a gut feeling. How would you answer the question “Is my husband having an affair?” What then is the best thing to do? You may consider these options:
• Try to talk things over face-to-face and with all your heart out. Tell him where your marriage will lead into if he won’t stop the affair. Also make him realize how it would affect not only you but your children, your families and other people involved.
• Seek counseling that really helps your marriage to patch up
• Do not threat him. Instead, have a sit with him and talk how you can both help each other.
More than anything else: pray and never stop praying. So if the answer to the question “Is my husband having an affair?” is a yes then sort things out with him and calm down as much as possible.