How will you know if your spouse – husband or wife – is cheating on you? Is the old-fashioned lipstick-on-collar still the most visible sign that your husband is philandering? Is your wife’s constant partying at night the root cause of new male friends calling?
The Changes in My Husband
• If your husband is paying too much attention on his appearance but is not geared to pleasing you by it, then, raise an eyebrow. Wearing cologne, changing aftershaves, getting a new haircut to look younger, going to the gym to look “more fit” and other things that he does not usually do before.
• He keeps picking up fights even with small matters. A cheating husband is unexplainably cranky, an attitude that doesnot usually occur. This happens lately and almost frequently when he is at home. And when the fight happens, he ends it with a walk out, leaving the house to be away with you.
• When your husband becomes too nice all of a sudden, this might be another sign. He probably is the sweetest guy in your world but then he becomes suspiciously pleasant to you. This is called the“guilt signs”.
Women may also have the tendency to cheat. But can a husband know if his wife is cheating on him? Read on.
The Changes in my Wife
When you, as a trusting husband, thought that your wife is and will always be loyal to you as promised on wedding day, there are little things that will tell you otherwise.
• If you had a vasectomy and it seems like she is still using those birth-control pills in the medicine cabinet, then, think again. Why is she using pills when you cannot get her pregnant?
• Does she ask you for your time like before? If not anymore, then, observe.
• She suddenly becomes vain in appearance which is very unlike her and wants to be beautiful at all times – check.
Top 5 Signs of a Cheating Spouse
But how can you really prove that your spouse – husband or wife – is having an affair?
1. Once your intuition starts and then your gut feeling keeps bugging you that something in your married relationship is not right.
2. Unexplainable change in behavior is another factor. Sudden fits of anger, becoming suspiciously sweet or unexplained receipts in the wallet are simple but obvious signs that something is wrong.
3. Mysterious phone calls and becoming more of a private person – and making excuses that they cannot spend time with you.
4. Change in regular work habits such as suddenly going out of the house to report for office or abrupt out-of-town work which does not happen regularly.
5. If your spouse tells you that he is not in love with you anymore. Words such as these are the most hurtful for any partner who was promised to be loved forever even till death. However, this is the best evidence that your spouse is definitely having an affair.
If you come across these signs and see it first hand with your spouse, then, maybe it’s time for you to do a little detective work. It can turn out to be innocent or it can be your worst nightmare – your spouse having an affair. At least, you will be informed and can put a cork on it before it turns out to be too damaging.